Hypervisor 220.127.116.11 has been launched please continue the read below to know more in-depth about this patch release.
- Live Backup feature for File / LVM based KVM instances.
- FTP / SFTP / S3 / DO Spaces / Local are the types of backup procedures that can be implemented currently.
- Pricing of backups can be specified in 3 variations namely Free / Fixed per month / Per GB Size / Percentage of cost of instance these can be set per Hypervisor Slave.
- Backup servers can be selected per Hypervisor Slave. Location of backups can be set per Hypervisor Slave, for the same backup server.
- Instance Plans now have 2 additional options Backup Limit / Restore Limit.
- Backups have compression option which can be enabled per slave because not all slaves are built the same.
- Backups are rotated based on backup limit if the instance reaches a particular number of backups the previous oldest backup is deleted and is replaced with a newer version.
- Users can restore backups on their own and the restore limit is set to function on a per month basis.
- Payment refunds are now possible from the panel.
- Most recent tasks can now be seen on the client side.
- User's day to day transactions is now available on the client side.
- Apart from auto locking mechanism of slaves, it can now be manually locked by admins if needed. This lock will not be overridden by automation.
- Downloads in IPv6 powered servers were breaking so we've added the IPv4 bind file using certain functions.
- Rescue Image was failing to download properly this has been fixed.
- The licensing code has been improved and prior bugs with instance limits have been fixed.
- Some minor UI based bugs have been resolved as per reports provided by our valued customers.
- LEMP package has been upgraded with some performance tweaks for nGINX / PHP-FPM.
- Bandwidth overage billing was not functioning properly this has been fixed. Some additional tweaks have been made to ensure proper billing as well.
Requests Received ( Being Considered )
- Support Ticketing.
- PowerDNS based DNS management.
- Automatic Creation of unique dns per instance identical to AWS.
- WHMCS integration for billing.
- Detachable additional storage blocks.
- Blesta Module